On 17/02/2016 the tender announced by ENAC was contractually awarded for the Research Project e
RPAS Development Called "CUAV" for the transport of goods by means of UAVs, setting up a RTI of companies
called “PARTNERSHIP ALLIANCE” Made up of the companies: U-Avitalia - Piaggio Aerospace - Bcube.
The first experimental flight of a remotely piloted Civil Air Cargo took place on 10 and 11 October 2017
at Birgi Airport (Trapani), using Piaggio Aerospace's P1HH.
In 2018, the first phase of the CUAV project was completed.
The official recognition received internationally in the PUCA Conference (Platform Unmanned Cargo
Vehicle), held in Rivalta di Torino for the Italian Section, places U-Avitalia among the leading players
international in the field of UAVs.
PROJECTS IN PROGRESS
• CENTER OF EXCELLENCE FOR FIELD TESTING OF UAV / RPAS (DASS)
• PROJECT FOR THE QUALIFICATION OF LARGE UAS PLATFORMS
• SCUAV PROJECT - Service station and UAV control - PIT STATION (DASS)
• CUAV 2nd phase PROJECT (ENAC)
• MONITORING AND PROTECTION OF THE TERRITORY OF THE LAZIO REGION.
(Agreement with XII Permanent Commission of the Lazio Regional Council for the use of Systems
Remotely piloted aircraft).
U-Avitalia is associated with the DASS (Sardinian Aerospace District).